Jayco Terrain Motor Home Class B - Diesel RVs For Sale
The Jayco Terrain Class B diesel motorhome will take you anywhere you want to go! These coaches are the perfect combination of on-the-go design and comfortable amenities. You'll be able to go off-grid and off-road in style and with ease thanks to the JRIDE ride and handling package, and the four-wheel drive is going to make it impossible to miss out on the new course you want to chart.
As you travel to hard-to-reach destinations, you'll appreciate exceptional features you have tagging along with you, like the double roof rack and moveable roof ladder, the hydronic heating system with LED touchscreen control, the 48V Coleman-Mach 10 air conditioner, the Carefree armless patio awning with LED light strip and wind sensor, and the JAYCOMMAND control system powered by Firefly. If you want to keep your coach filled with fresh air while you camp, then use the side screen door with magnetic and zipper close-offs and the rear screen door with roll-up and black-out capabilities. A fold-down exterior table offers you a place to set your belongings, and you'll also have the same convenience on the interior with the Tecnoform pull-out kitchen countertop extension and the pantry with Tecnoform pull-out extension.
Tackle that rough terrain with the tough and rugged Jayco Terrain Class B diesel motorhome!
Jayco Terrain Class B diesel motorhome 19Y highlights: Power Lift Bed Under-Bed ... more about Terrain 19Y
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 19 ft 7 in Ext Width 7 ft 1 in Int Height 6 ft 1 in Interior Color Serenity Exterior Color Standard, Aztec, Forest Glade Hitch Weight 3500 lbs Gross Weight 9050 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 22 gals Grey Water Capacity 23 gals Tire Size BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0L V6 Chassis Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2500 Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 144 in Number Of Bunks 1 Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type DC Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Number of Awnings 1 Awning Info Carefree Armless with LED Lights and Wind Sensor Gross Combined Weight 13550 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2022)
Standard Driving Equipment
- Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter 2500 4x4 van with 144-in. wheelbase
- GVWR- 9,050 lb.
- GCWR- 13,550 lb.
- 3.0L V6 engine with 188HP and 325 ft.-lb. torque
- 7-speed automatic transmission
- 220-amp alternator
- Daytime running headlamps
- Power folding/heated side-view mirrors
- 3,500-lb. rear hitch receiver with dual 4/7 pin connector
- 12V chassis battery
- 5-gal. fuel tank (diesel)
- 8-gal DEF Tank
- 25-in. MBUX infotainment center
- Power windows and door locks
- A/C and adaptive cruise control
- Active brake assist
- Heated power swivel driver/passenger seats
- Smartphone tray with wireless charging
- Rain-sensing wiper system
- Lane-keeping assist
- Blind spot assist
- Traffic sign assist
- Leather-wrapped tilt steering wheel with integrated controls
- Cab area privacy shade
- Remote keyless entry
Standard Exterior Features
- LED-lit running boards for cab and entry doors
- 110V exterior outlet
- Portable solar plug
- LED-lit holding tank valves
- Side screen door with magnetic and zipper close offs
- Rear screen door with roll-up and black out capabilities
- Fold-down exterior table
- On-board air compressor with front and rear chucks
- 48V - 210 amp hour smart lithium battery providing 10.2KW of power
- 3500-watt inverter
- 2nd 48V alternator dedicated to lithium battery
- 30-amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- 200 watts of roof-mounted solar panels
- Utility center with water controls and outside hose
- Winterization drain system
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- House battery disconnect switch
- Aqua View® SHOWERMI$ER™ water management system
- Heated grey tank (12V pad) with skid plate
- Interior-mounted fresh water tank
Standard Interior Features
- Custom-molded, vinyl-wrapped ABS interior wall panels
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Tecnoform® European-style, cabinetry
- Tecnoform® pull-out kitchen countertop extension
- Pantry with Tecnoform® pull-out extension
- Durable rubber flooring
- JAYCOMMAND® powered by Firefly
- (2) sliding vented windows with cassette shades
- Rear dual-pane acrylic window with cassette shades
- MaxxAir Deluxe roof vent
- (2) additional cab bucket seats with slide and recline features
- BOSS® dual-zone radio with Bluetooth®
- Collapsible dinette table
- 3-cu.ft. DC refrigerator
- Portable induction cooktop
- Stainless-steel sink
- 110V/USB outlets throughout
- Drop-down overhead bed with 750-lb. capacity
- Fiberglass side pods create larger sleeping surface
- Rear garage under bed with L-track mounts for securing cargo
- (2) recessed under-bed storage bags
- RAM® Tough-Track™ mounts throughout
- All-in-one wet bath with shower and cassette toilet
- Removable wood shelves in wet bath
- Powered roof vent in bathroom
- Retractable clothes line in shower
- Seatbelts in all seating locations
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- JRIDE®: Koni® shocks, heavy-duty rear stabilizer bar
- Carefree armless patio awning with LED light strip and wind sensor
- Double roof rack and moveable roof ladder
- Front and rear wind deflectors with front LED light bar
- Hydronic heating system with LED touchscreen control
- 48V Coleman®-Mach® 10 air conditioner
- Black aluminum wheels with BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO2® tires
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.